




Today was Jack's 1st Birthday. We had it all planned out to have his "party" at the park, but for those of you in Utah you know that it SNOWED this afternoon. At first it was just cold and rainy, but I'm from Oregon and in Oregon if you cancel something because of the rain you'd never do anything! Anyway, we changed the party location at the last minute to Aunt Debbie's house, but because of the snow some of our friends and family coming from longer distances couldn't make it. We missed seeing them, but it was a good afternoon all-in-all.
Oh, and I decided to try my hand at creative cake making. Don't ask me why I picked a frog, but it seemed to be the most doable cake for my skill level. I think I need to take a "how to apply frosting smoothly" class. Does such a thing exist?
6 comments:
So impressed with your cake skeels! Happy Birthday Jackson!
Happy Birthday Jackson!!!! Send us you street address so the boys can send him his 1st Birthday present. And the cake is adorable, I love it!!!
That is so funny that his birthday was frogs! Our Jackson's room is all frogs. He even got his picture taken in a frog outfit! I love the cake is well! Happy birthday to your Jackson!
actually i think the cake looks great and it matches his outfit - even better :) you are a good mom and he looks like he enjoyed his first birthday!
Happy Birthday Jack! We wish we could have been there! My kids are dying to try their antics on you to get you to laugh! They keep asking me when Elayna will be as fun as Jack. I've tried to remind them to give her more than four weeks to be entertaining. love you!
i love the frog cake! so cute! good job! happy b-day! we just had a birthday luau bash this weekend for kawena! it was so great! today i just turned her carseat around and i am so excited for her to face forward!
Post a Comment