Believe it or not, the twins are now just over two months. They had their 2 month check-up yesterday and both babies are doing well. Max is pretty fussy and the doctor thinks it might be because of heartburn, or an inability to digest milk protein. We're going to experiment with a few things to see if any of it will help.
Anyhoo, here are their stats and a picture of Max, Evelyn and I at the wedding.
Max - 10 lbs. 1 oz., 21 7/8 in.
Evelyn - 10 lbs. 2 oz., 22 1/2 in.
Yup, you read it right, Evelyn now weighs more and is taller than Max. However, honestly I can't tell the difference. Max still looks bigger to me, but I think it's just because his head is bigger.
We feel very blessed to have such healthy little babies. I have a number of friends who struggle with fertility and my heart aches for them. I pray and hope every day for them that they will someday be able to experience the joy of motherhood. And, I do believe they will.
22 comments:
OH my goodness!! Those Babies are ADOREABLE!! Jack sure is too!! And might I add that you are absolutly RAVISHING!! I can't believe you just squoze out TWINS and you look so good! It's not fair,.. well you do work out a lot! Someday I will have the drive to be like you Katie, and until now, I gravle at your feet! You are a hero! Fo rizzle yo!
They are so cute Katie. I love all the orange dress. Esp Jack's tie on the header picture. You have a beautiful family. I hope you had a happy Mother's day.
they are absolutely delish! you look fabulous! and your family is adorable!
two of our babies, nani and kawena, were fussy until i eliminated all dairy from my diet. it was hard because i love yogurt, milk, cheese, ice cream, cottage cheese, etc. but it was so worth it to have a happy baby! they were fine once we introduced solids then i was back to eating whatever i wanted! thankfully kale'a and mahea let me eat whatever i wanted! good luck finding the culprit!
You have such a cute family! And I love that you have everyone in orange! That is my favorite color. Those pictures are so nice!
it was great to see you Katie. You look great after having twins! Your babies are so cute. I love your new pictures
Great new family pic. You and the twins look cute. I love Evelyn's bow.
Katie you look amazing! You always have and always will. I miss you guys and the ward so much, but life moves on. The twins are so cute! That's gotta keep you busy! YAY!
You look so good and the babies are adorable!!
I love the matchy outfits!
Katie, you look dang good too.
Fussy babies are hard. Make sure you call me if you need a break! I know you need one.
BTW we really need to go on a walk soon, in this beautiful weather! It's been forever!
what great pix!
Luv,
mabell
I am amazed that you have a spare miute to blog anything. You should be sleeping or something. The picture of y'all fromthe wedding is beautiful. The boys loved playing with Jack--we will have to get together this summer when we're in Utah and let them run themselves til they're ready to drop. And I wish I could have held those babies more! It was great to see you.
I love the orange ties for the boys! It made me smile. You and your family are just so darling. We are loving having you back at Turbo too!
I love your recent pictures. Your colors are too cute and your family is just adorable!
Can you believe how big the babies are getting?? Make it stop already! I'm glad you got to take a fun trip back home. We are going to Portland in about three weeks and I can't wait! What a darling little family!
I still can't believe Evelyn has already caught up to Max. So crazy! Cute family picture!
A late congratulations on your babies, they are beautiful. How are you liking Provo? We ourselves moved to Bountiful about 6 months ago and I'm missing everyone in OR.
Glad to see your home and made it back ok. Sounds like you had a fun trip!! Love the top photo of you guys with the tulips. And all the matching orange...so cute.
you guys are such a cute family!
ok LOVE your new family photo on your blog! its so spring, so jealous of all the pretty colors. your kids look adorable. i am so glad you were able to go home for the wedding, that's awesome!
I love the matching outfits you do! I wish I was so crafty. Your family is so beautiful Mike and Katie!
Hi Katie. It was great to see some new pictures of your new family and your little ones.
We are going to be in UT/ID at the end of July and would love to see you guys! Will you be in town July 27-31?
Hi Katie! It's Sarah (from 9th east kick class) I have followed your blog and your kids are so darn cute! And you look great! Im sure things are busy, but are you gonna go back to Monday mornings?
Post a Comment