As promised, here are a couple of pictures from the Rodeo last week. We had such a great time and Jack absolutely LOVED it. He kept asking, "Mom, is it time to go yet?" I'd say, no and then he'd say, "Oh good, 'cause I want to see more horses." It was really cute.
I huge thanks to our friends Brenton and Shayla for inviting us. We had such a fun time!
This Otter Pop was literally as tall as Jack!

Mike (holding Max), Me (holding Evelyn) and Shayla.
5 comments:
cute little cowboy! how fun.
That looks like so much fun! I will have to take Aiden to one!
Yea!!! Thanks for the update! I love the pictures. It looks like you guys are having such a fun summer. We went to the Rodeo in Bear Lake last week and our kids LOVED it as well. Um...let's get together, what do you think??
looks like fun! i miss jack. eli wants him to fly down and play with us!
Hey Katie...cute pics. So did you ever get my email about adding my photography info to the ward blog? I sent it along time ago. I would really like to get on there soon. Hopefully your still in charge of putting stuff on there. Let me know, thanks.
Post a Comment