Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

So we had my friend take some pictures of us last week and there are some pretty classic ones that I thought I would share. Jack is such a character, Max is so happy and Evelyn was not feeling well but her eyes are SO blue!! Thanks Allison for the fun pictures!














15 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the picture in your header! i love jack squeezing max as hard as he can, it's so precious!

Julie said...

Super cute!!

Maryblog said...

So cute. Darn I was hoping you would fly all the way out here so I could take your pictures again. Oh well! I love them! You guys are such a gorgeous family!

Carol said...

ok that first pic of jack is killin' me! i love it!! all your pictures turned out so freaking darling - you have a very very cute family katie!

Brittnie said...

Those turned out so cute Katie! I especially love the one of the 3 kids on the stairs with Evelyn's hands on her cheeks! So cute!

Brittany said...

VERY cute!

maggie-t said...

You have such an adorable family!! Jack is so big! I love the the new picture you have as your header!

Cami said...

so darling
i miss you. i am letting jillian michaels work me out at home though.
hope all is well. hopefully i can start seeing you on saturdays soon.
your kids are getting big. they are all so cute.

Grace said...

your little babes are growing up fast..cute knew family picture for your blog header...love it!

Lori said...

Those are so cute!! Love them. You guys are adorable.

Jaime said...

katie...they are getting so big and they are adorable. I like your picture at the top too. What a good looking family!!

Spencer and Amy said...

So cute!! I love these! Your family is adorable :)

SaRa MaRiE said...

Cameron Diaz, You have the cutest family ever!!! I hope you all are doing well!!

Sarah F said...

oh my goodness! the one with the 3 kids together and evelyn with her hands on her face is SO SO cute. i would frame it. it's fun to see pics of you guys, and katie you have the cutest dimples.
we miss you and your cute family!

Robnz Fam said...

Hey Mike and KT!! I think it's time for an update so all the old BYU 5th ward friends can see what's going on in your lives. ;) HOpe you all are doing great! We miss the Smith family!!