
Well, I've finally decided to jump on the blogging band wagon. I've seen some of my friends' blogspots and I love the idea...so here is our attempt. Let's see how well I can keep up with it! Check back often for the latest in the Smith family happenings. This is a picture of Mike, Jackson and I at my little brother's wedding. It's a little outdated (only because Jack changes every day), but don't worry...there is more to come!
4 comments:
SOO CUTE!!! What a darling family!!! I am excited to stay in tune with the Smith family news! Great idea!
Man, what a HOTTIE for a wife and a cute kid. This should be fun for you guys.
hey man - congrats again !
=)
i'm so glad you're blogging! i hope it's okay i put a link on my blog to yours. now we need to get becca on the bloggin' bandwagon! have you tried to get her to do it?
Post a Comment