This boy cracks me up. I call him my little TV Junkie because the instant I turn on Baby Einstein he is fixated on that TV. We'll even try to block his view and he'll move his head around so he can see. Too funny.
Oh hooray! More pictures of the boy! So cute! Can't wait to see more. I never got those Baby Einstein shows, I think I need to remedy that on this next one.
Katie!!! What a doll! I bet you guys are having so much fun. Love the baby einstein. My kids still like them and they are 4 and 2 and 7months! Miss you!
2 comments:
Oh hooray! More pictures of the boy! So cute! Can't wait to see more. I never got those Baby Einstein shows, I think I need to remedy that on this next one.
Katie!!! What a doll! I bet you guys are having so much fun. Love the baby einstein. My kids still like them and they are 4 and 2 and 7months!
Miss you!
Post a Comment