Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Back at home
Well, the last few blogs are all of us on our trip to Texas last week. I hope you enjoy the plethora of pictures! We had a great time and we were so grateful to Mike and Becca for allowing us to stay at their house. I don't have any pictures on my camera, but we were also able to visit our good friends Emmanuel and Michelle while we were in Texas. We know them from our days in Rexburg (and Mike and Emmanuel served their missions in Mexico together), and it was so great to see them and to spend time with them and their sweet baby Emma. I'll have to get one of the pictures Michelle sent me and post it. We joke that Emma and Jack are espoused to each other and will someday get married. Thanks to everyone that made our trip to Texas so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment