Monday, July 30, 2007
We're Back...
No, we didn't die...we've just been busy, really busy. So, this is going to be one of those posts with lots and lots of pictures, and not a lot of writing. We have been trying to get ourselves ready to move to Provo and it's really quite difficult to find an apartment in a city in which you don't live. However, I'm happy to report that we've found an apartment (thanks to Nick and Lindsey) and the move to Provo is feeling tremendously less stressful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh good. I'm glad you're all set now. Can't wait to actually HANG OUT with you!!
KT...
Firs of all I have to say how stinkin cute Jack is! He is hilarious!!! I love the pics! Next, I am glad that things are falling into place as far as Provo goes! Love you, friend!!!
Post a Comment