Friday, November 30, 2007

ALOOOOOOHA

Well it's about time...that's all I have to say. Grandma LaFawn bought this onesie for Jack over a year ago, she actually bought it when she and Reed (Grandpa) were vacationing in Hawaii. It's a bit of a touchy subject because G&G Smith had their trip to Hawaii all planned out to be the week after Jack was born. Yeah...Jack wasn't exactly on time (I was induced 9 days late to be exact, but who's counting?). So, they ended up missing Jack's arrival altogether. This was a particularly big deal because Jack is the 1st Grand baby for the Smith's.

I digress. The point of this post is to show Grandma LaFawn that the onesie now at least kinda stays on his body. Still a little big, but we had to pull it out and feel a bit of that Aloha spirit 'cause it's freezing cold here and one can't help but wish for a little Hawaiian sun right about now.

6 comments:

Ian and Lara said...

He is the cutest kid ever! But I guess he does have some pretty good genes! How can he not be cute! :) It's weird to see him standing up. Has it really been 4 months? Crazy.

Leah said...

Still bitter Katie?? Thanks SO much for coming by last night. Seeing you made the evening so much more bearable!

Anonymous said...

what a cute boy! before you know it he will be grown out of that onesie.

Mary Kendall said...

I can't believe how cute he is. He is looking more like you I think.

Becca said...

Maybe Dad does love me more! WHATEVER. He probably just knows that you have more access to fresh trees than I do.

Jaime said...

We have that same shirt! Yeah! He is getting so big and he is so adorable!