Sunday, November 25, 2007

Around the House


Mike's Grandparent's have an absolutely beautiful view of the Puget Sound from their back porch. It is commonplace to see huge freight ships, cruise ships and even submarines coast by. The submarine was particularly interesting. I think Mike took about 10 pictures.

The sunsets are also completely breathtaking. The entire time we were on Whidbey we had blue skies and sunshine. I didn't say it was warm...I don't think I've ever felt so cold in all my life, but it was gorgeous the entire time.

This is Jack and Grandma LaFawn. I was realizing a couple of weeks ago that I don't have any pictures of Jack with his Grandma! We were quick to remedy that problem as soon as we could.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Beautiful scenery! The picture of you, Mike and Jack is super cute. Your short hair is flattering.