If it makes you feel better... I just saw High School Musical 1 & 2 this week and loved it. I felt like I was watching Grease all over again (well minus the smoking and drinking and sex.)But you know the singing and the dancing and the love story. I think deep down- I'm still 12. :)
Yes, yes you are crazy! Just kidding, I think thats awesome, I on the other hand am not so much of a fan! That's okay, we can have a mutual love for Thriller! I can't believe I am attempting dancing in public!
Hey Katie! I was cleaning out my cedar chest this morning and guess what I found. Your wedding announcement! How strange. And I have to admit I am not much of a fan of Miss Hannah Montana, oh well.
10 comments:
we LOVE that song at our house!!!! Especially Grace but I love it too! How funny. Isn't she like 15.
If it makes you feel better... I just saw High School Musical 1 & 2 this week and loved it. I felt like I was watching Grease all over again (well minus the smoking and drinking and sex.)But you know the singing and the dancing and the love story. I think deep down- I'm still 12. :)
That's a fun song! Over the summer when we were in AZ my sisters got me into watching Hannah Montana, so don't feel bad! haha!
I love that song too! It has a great beat! Malia always wants me to play it too!
ok emma and i totally love that song! and elias loves everything hannah/miley :)
you know this song is on all the radio stations but i dont remember her doing it at her concert which is weird since its so popular.
pretty soon you will be wearing her shirts with emma :)
i played this song and my girls went crazy dancing! they definitely love it. they keep saying, "again! again!"
You gotta love Miley! At least she's a decent role model for kids.
I love this song too. It's even on my playlist on my blog.
Yes, yes you are crazy! Just kidding, I think thats awesome, I on the other hand am not so much of a fan! That's okay, we can have a mutual love for Thriller! I can't believe I am attempting dancing in public!
Hey Katie! I was cleaning out my cedar chest this morning and guess what I found. Your wedding announcement! How strange. And I have to admit I am not much of a fan of Miss Hannah Montana, oh well.
Post a Comment