Saturday, March 8, 2008

I Think It's A Vicious Cycle

I think my life works in some kind of cycle. We are at the "boring" part of the cycle. I guess I can't say boring, but we are at the "non-blog worthy" part of the cycle. There is simply nothing happening that I feel justifies posting on our blog. Not to mention, our computer is ancient and it's a major time (and patience) commitment to get on and view all of the blogs I MUST read.

Jack is usually the center of the blog, but he's been sick the last 3 days. Oh...how I miss my healthy baby. Actually, I think he turned the corner this evening and we caught a glimpse of our happy, goofy baby again tonight. I loved it. Mike is busy with school, so there's nothing to post about there. And, I have been attending some more aerobic certifications the last two days. Cool stuff, but I won't bore you with all of the details.

Anyway, my point is that I imagine I'll enter back into the "blog worthy" portion of my life sometime shortly. But in the meantime, you'll just have to look at a picture of Jack. Hopefully he's back to being this happy tomorrow.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so funny!!...side note... i don't think your kid can take an uncute pic...he knows how to work the cam....baby gap here he comes!!

Abbie said...

You know what's really funny? I find that the posts that I think are wayyyy cool get hardly any comments and then, when I randomly post something I think is boring, I get a ton of comments from people. That's the true viciousness of the cycle if you ask me. :)

Justina Selim said...

Sick kids are no fun. I think that is the hardest part about being a mom! So I have to ask you, I use google reader, it tells you when people update their blogs, and it said you posted a movie about Jack, but then when I look at your blog it isn't here. It has done that a couple times with other peoples blogs. So I am just wondering, did you post that and I just can't see it?

Ian and Lara said...

Your blogs are never boring, but I do know what you mean about being in a slump sometimes. I love the picture though. His teeth are really cute!

Anonymous said...

I get like that too. I post pictures of Jackson and/or Mike. I love his teeth. Our Jackson just got his first 2. They look so cute. It is fun to read your blog when you do!

Anonymous said...

you are fabulous and so adorable! and so is jackson, of course. :D

mahina said...

what a cute boy! get feeling better buddy, for your sake and your mothers!

rozalyn said...

Katie, like you could have a boring life! But I know how you feel...I think a vacation to somewhere warm and tropical would just about do the trick for me right now. : )

Carol said...

that picture is definitely a cute one so totally blog worthy of a post :)

how is the hip hop class going?

Chelle said...

It is so hard to have sick kids, and I love that when they are starting to get better and you've actually forgotten how fun they can be. Good luck with the illness.

what kind of a name is abra said...

Isn't blogging funny? When I first started I never got comments, now it seems everyone has a blog and leaving comments is so much fun. It is like we are in a big ward and get to have those 10 second conversations in the hall between classes. I love seeing your beautiful boy. I actuallt have some really cute ideas for art. I will post those for you. We are getting a new computer next month and I will be back to my bloggy self.

The Balmer Family said...

His teeth are so cute! I love that stage!