Very nice! I am going to have to show Taylor this one! haha!
Dude! That kids got skills
no kidding! that kids strong!
So Cute. I love it! He's amazing!
Man- he's a natural!! He needs an agent. I can give you the phone # of my agent if you want it.
oh my word that is freaking awesome!! way to go kobe, i mean jack :)
Haha you guys are such fun parents! That looks like a blast! What a sport. By the way, Emmanuel really got a kick out of the comment Mike left on our blog. Those 2 have to chat sometime.
I bet Jack absolutely loved that, and I bet he didn't want to stop. At least my boys wouldn't.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Very nice! I am going to have to show Taylor this one! haha!
Dude! That kids got skills
no kidding! that kids strong!
So Cute. I love it! He's amazing!
Man- he's a natural!! He needs an agent. I can give you the phone # of my agent if you want it.
oh my word that is freaking awesome!! way to go kobe, i mean jack :)
Haha you guys are such fun parents! That looks like a blast! What a sport.
By the way, Emmanuel really got a kick out of the comment Mike left on our blog. Those 2 have to chat sometime.
I bet Jack absolutely loved that, and I bet he didn't want to stop. At least my boys wouldn't.
Post a Comment