I have never been close to someone that has adopted, or been adopted but I've gained such a strong belief in the entire process. Ben and Erin have wanted kids for quite some time now and I'm so happy for them that the 19 year old girl who gave birth to the child realized that she couldn't have provided that baby with the things she needed. Now Ben and Erin have the chance love and care for sweet baby Hanna and I am so happy for them.
Melissa, Erin, Baby Hanna, and Me

Melissa and Hanna

Me and Hanna
8 comments:
Oh, that post brought tears to my eyes. I don't even know them and yet I'm happy for them!
That is so awesome! My brother and his wife just adopted a little boy a few months ago! Such an awesome experience! So happy for your friend!
that is so wonderful! i think adoption is a great alternative if having your own just isn't happening! who knows, we may end up adopting a boy if we don't ever have one on our own! hah!
actually we started looking into adoption before we got preggo with kawena because it wasn't happening. but then we surprisingly got preggo when we weren't expecting it!
It sounds like you had a wonderful time with your friends.
And how wonderful that they were able to adopt. No matter how those little ones get to you, they are loved so much!
that is awesome that you were able to give your friend a shower! I am so happy that your friend was able to adopt such a special child.
I love little ones. Amazing how quickly they grow up. You look so good Katie! I miss you guys! :)
oh i am so excited for your friend and i dont even know her. what nice girls you are to give her a shower. love that blue color on you girl! did you shake it at the shower :)
K...I am super jealous that you guys had a baby shower without me!!! Way fun, though....and I am so glad you did! Hanna is beautiful, huh? I was fortunate enough to see her while Ben and Erin were in Washington picking her up! She is beautiful and I am so happy for them!!!
Post a Comment