In the meantime, here are some shots from our fun on the lake.
On our way to the lake we stopped at Mike's Aunt Nina and Uncle Ritchie's house in Baker, Oregon. They are true farmers and Jack LOVED "driving" the tractor.

Mike and Jack giving us the "thumbs up." This is a new trick for Jack and he does it all of the time now.

This was one of Jack's favorite things to do. Mike would dip Jack behind his head so he could put his hands in the water. Jack thought it was so funny!
This would probably be the least favorite thing Jack had to do: get his poopy swim diaper changed on the swim platform of the boat. It was a nice boat and we didn't want to get poop on everything so the swim platform it was...much to Jack's dismay.

Jack's other favorite thing to do was stand on the swim platform and kick his feet in the water. The water was a little frigid (60 degrees) due to a late summer, so Jack wasn't too thrilled about getting all the way in the water, but he sure did love to kick around it it.
10 comments:
looks like so much fun! do you mean Sacajawea though?
Abbie - oops, I'll change that before anyone else notices my spelling error! :)
oh i need a lake trip! that water looked so refreshing! that is awesome that you guys go wakeboarding every year! sweet deal!
i love poopy swim diapers! such a mess! but that looks like the perfect place to change one!
Glad you guys had such a great trip. Can't wait to see the boarding pictures.
You look like you had fun. I can't believe how much Jack is growing. He is adoreable.
Oh man! What a blast! I look forward to the action shots! I've been meaning to ask you this for weeks - does anybody ever tell you they think you look like the lead singer from Sugarland? Emmanuel and I were watching CMT the other day and even he said, "oh my gosh, she looks just like Katie Smith!". It was then that I decided I'm not crazy and to tell you :)
That doesn't look fun for you to change a diaper on the platform! You look great in a suit! I am so jealous!
Katie, your little guy is so stinken cute! I am glad you had a fun trip.
Oh my gosh I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of Jack with the thumb's up! He is so stinkin' cute! What a fun week and it's so much better when you have kids that are water babies. Kylie is a water baby so I never had to deal with her crying about being in the water. Good times! Hey do you ever talk to Chris Schaffner anymore? Where is she these days?
um, can i have your body :) you're hot, seriously! love the thumbs up picture of the boys by the way.
Post a Comment