Click here (and then scroll down the post on July 9th) to see a pic of me wakeboarding. We went out boating earlier this week, and Janni and Marvin caught a few shots of us behind their boat out on Utah Lake.
you know what makes that picture (aside from the fact that you totally look amazing up in the air...rockstar)??? it is your totally sweet, new, green wakeboard, complete with matching boots!
I'm not going to say that the picture of you suspended in air was anything less than impressive. I think another blogger used the word rockstar? Yep. Rockstar is perfect. But! I really liked the other picture of you with the 2 kids on your lap. I thought it was so sweet! Ah the mom thing. It gets me every time haha.
Sweet air! That is amazing! If I ever did that, all the pictures you would get of me would be face plants. Not so coordinated here. What else have you guys been up too?
9 comments:
wow girl, you rock! i also love the picture of you with the two boys! you look great!!
You are amazing!! Looks like a lot of fun! I like your new board too! I am so sad I still can't go wakeboarding. You do look really good too!
So fun!! You rock Katie!
You totally rock! I'm jealous.
you know what makes that picture (aside from the fact that you totally look amazing up in the air...rockstar)??? it is your totally sweet, new, green wakeboard, complete with matching boots!
nice pic girl - you are one tough cookie - no wonder mike married you - for your mad wakeboarding skills :)
I'm not going to say that the picture of you suspended in air was anything less than impressive. I think another blogger used the word rockstar? Yep. Rockstar is perfect. But! I really liked the other picture of you with the 2 kids on your lap. I thought it was so sweet! Ah the mom thing. It gets me every time haha.
Looks so fun! You have boating in your blood. How did that happen? :)
Sweet air! That is amazing! If I ever did that, all the pictures you would get of me would be face plants. Not so coordinated here. What else have you guys been up too?
Post a Comment