So, here are a few projects I've been working on. I did the blanket mostly by myself, but had some awesome guidance and help from my Mother last spring. Mike's Mom helped me tremendously with the new crib bedding while she was here last weekend. I still need to sew the ties on, and I'm going to make another quilt out of the scraps leftover from the bumpers and mattress cover.
Thank you to my amazing Mothers for teaching me how to be domestic. Oh, and did I mention we're having a baby (hence the new baby crib bedding)? Just over 19 weeks down...roughly half way done! And no, we don't know what we're having and we won't find out. I like surprises.
Ducky Blanket


Baby Bedding

20 comments:
No you had not mentioned that yet! Congrats! I was wondering when it would happen! :D
I am so happy for you! YEA!! Love the blanket. Alas I never really learned how to sew either. Need belly pics!
Wow Katie!! Congratulations. Jackson is so cute there with that blanket, I can't wait to see what the next one looks like.
Hello! It was such a sidenote that I almost missed it! Congratulations, that is soooo exciting!
I didn't know you were expecting!!! Congratulations!!! I'm taking a sewing class right now...but I'm really bad at it, so I can't help you. Love the blanket!
Yay! I can't wait to see Jack as a big brother. I still need to learn to sew too. It is on my list of things to learn.
Wow! Congratulations! That is awesome! Both the sewing and the baby!
I CAN"T BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE SO FAR ALONG!!! I am so excited for you. I actually said to Jason the other day that I wouldn't be surprised if you announce that you were pregnant sometime soon. I love the sewing projects! When are you coming back to Oregon. We miss you! Also, when is your due date???
Way to go on the sewing! I feel much the same way. Congrats on the pregnancy!! That is so exciting...but how can you wait to find out :) You are much more patient then I!!!
Hi, I just found your blog from someone else in the ward...Congratulations!! That is so exciting and you look GREAT - like not even pregnant. I can't believe you're such a Barbie doll! Way to go with the crib bedding...I've been thinking about doing that. How much did it cost ya?
Holy Cow! Congratulations to you both! Ha what a low-key way to announce it! If you didn't read closely you might've missed it! And good job on the sewing projects. I'm like you and was stubborn. Ah but we are SO happy for you guys! Congrats!
Love
Michelle, Emmanuel & Emma
Um, HELLO!! No you did NOT mention that! Congratulations friend!
What? You are having a baby? Why didn't you tell me?
The bedding is super cute. I wish I could figure out a way to get that toddler bed to you.
that was such an anti-climatic telling of the pregnancy. good thing i already knew or you would be in trouble. wish you were here. good job on the sewing projects.
Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys! I can't believe you're pretty much half way done already! You hide it so well!
So.. the truth comes out, to the world! Haha, it's fun to read everyone's comments. That blanket looks super good, I'm impressed!
Congrats! I am so happy for you! The blanket and bedding are great--I think you are Wonder Woman with all your talents.
wow! Congrats!!! I almost missed it too! haha
Congratulations on the new baby! I had no idea! Let me know if you need any sewing tips (I made luke's bedding myself too.)
So...you are now going to have to sew another blanket and invest in another crib! Fun times are ahead, KT! You can do it!!!
Post a Comment