Today is my little Jack' 2nd Birthday!! I can't believe how fast it has gone by. I swear it was just a few weeks ago that Mike and I brought Jack home from the hospital. It has been such an amazing two years. Who knew how much this little guy would teach me? Who knew how much joy he would bring me? I look at his cute face and I just beam inside...I love him so dearly.
Happy Birthday Jack! We love you SO much!!!

Jack is just a few days old in these pictures...you can still see the jaundice on his skin.

We love this picture. Such a funny pose. Oh, and yeah...Jack sucked on a binky for about 1 day.
14 comments:
Oh Happy Birthday little man. That is pretty crazy as well.Ya, time is already cruising with Evelyn. Soon I will be saying...she is two. Parenthood is so rewarding.It is pretty cool what they teach you huh...and I am always telling Trent that I never know I could love her soooo much. It's a different kind of love I have never felt before.
Jack Jack! Happy Birthday man!! You are awesome and I am glad that we are betrothed!! You are a hottie,.. even with jaundice!!
Love, Bailey
Happy birthday Jack-attack! Time sure flies, huh Kate?
i know it! i can't believe that kawena will be 2 in a 2 weeks! it seems just like yesterday that she was born!
i have always loved that sleeping pose! it's almost like they are amazed at how much space they have and just want to stretch out as far as possible!
Happy Birthday Jack! I hope you got to eat some yummy cake! Emma would give you a birthday kiss if you were here. And congrats Katie and Mike on 2 years of being parents! Jack's a lucky little man.
Love,
Emmanuel, Michelle & Emma
Happy Birthday Jack! He is so cute!
sry i missed your class this morning. it feels so good to start the day of with kickboxing and i was disappointing I couldn't make it. cya next Monday!
Happy Birthday Jack! 2 years...Wow!! We will be going down for a Y game before the season is over and will let you know when we do. Hopefully we can see you!
Happy Birthday Jack! Time sure does go by quick. Can't wait to see y'all again. Cole would love another partner in crime.
Happy Birthday Jack! I can't believe it's been 2 years since we met you guys! Seeing his baby pictures brings back memories!
Look how sweet that little boy is!
It goes so fast. What a big boy.
happy birthday jack!! so tiny :) so cute :)
Ya...I know...ah its just hard. I want to be able to fit into my skinny pants again...someday. But, for now I am going to keep going to these classes and working out and eating healthy. Thats all I can do. Ya...that teacher has purchased the upper half I have noticed. She used to work with my twin sister. She is pretty cool. I have been wanting to go to your class. Its just a bad time of day for Evelyn and I.
Happy Birthday, Jack! I can't believe that it has been two years...time really does fly!!! He is going to be a great big brother!!!
Post a Comment