Not all of you know this, but many of you know that I was suppose to find out the gender of the twins today. Well, if you couldn't tell from the title of the post...that didn't happen.
Basically, my doctor said my insurance will probably only cover so many ultrasounds, and since we did one last appointment and saw that the twins are doing just fine (growing symmetrically, etc.) he didn't really feel there was a need for an ultrasound today, but there will be a need for more as I get further along.
While I completely understand that the purpose of an ultrasound is NOT to find out the gender of your baby, I'm not going to lie that I was a little excited. Oh well, we should find out at our next appointment which just so happens to be on my birthday. That will be a fun birthday present!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Such a sweet birthday present!!
How frustrating! When is your next appointment?
oh dang i was so hoping to find out. Oh well that will be a great b-day gift. I will be checking your blog vigerously until then..ha ha. By the way you are so cute pregnant.
BUMMER! I was sooooo ready to know. In the meantime, get lots of rest and enjoy your time with Jack.
I'm taking this news rather hard. I guess another month won't kill us....
Yeah, I was excited to hear...but I guess I can wait a little longer. :)
oh man that is such a bummer (am i still cool if i use that word?!) i am so sorry about that. yay for dec 15th!
That is such a bummer! I was so ticked with Sadie because the technician wasn't able to tell and my insurance only paid for ONE ultrasound. So, Warren and I went to one of those 3D places and paid money to find out. And, we got a cool video.
hey Katie! I was looking at your blog in my class and Addie looked over and said, "Hey Katie is my Relief Society President and my Visiting Teacher." funny eh. thought i would share: )
I am on pins and needles wondering what you are babies genders are. keep us posted!!
The ultrasound tech at the office I work at does gender check appointments for just $25 if you're interested...let me know if you are
Katie, I came across your blog through Jenny Haroldson, I hope you don't mind? It sounds like your doing great & loving life. Congrats on the babies. I'll pray that all is perfect with them. Good to see ya. Melissa Payne Tran
dang i was so excited to find out---but not as excited as you i'm sure! i just realized that i didn't know what happened so i'm glad you posted an update :)
well, at least you b-day will be an extra good day
Wow Katie you are old...ha ha. I love the top photo of you and Jack did Marybeth take that. It is good. She takes some great shots. When do you find out when you can find out. Let us all know.
I can't wait to hear. What do you want? Two boys, girls, one of each?
LOVE the new picture :)
Cute new picture of you guys. I like it!
Hi Katie and Mike. What a cute family picture! Can't wait to hear the news!
bummer! We found out luke was a boy on marvin's birthday and it was really special. I hope those twins cooperate with you during that next ultrasound!
Post a Comment