Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Blueberries
I often make whole-wheat blueberry pancakes for Jack just to mix up the morning routine. I buy a big 'ol bag of frozen blueberries from Costco and Jack has discovered that he loves to eat them frozen. He insists on having his own bowl of blueberries to snack on while I make the pancakes. I really have no problem with this except that it makes his face and hands look like this...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
He's growing up so fast! He looks like such a big kid and not a little boy! Wow!!
Justin loves blueberries too! You have such a cute boy!
Oh Jack Jack,.. I told Bailey you missed her and she misses you too!!!! No coodie kisses from Bailey, on your cute Blue face!!
We have those same blueberries from Costco. Aiden also eats them frozen and love them, haha.
What a cutie! I love blueberries!! Ok its official we need to make blueberry shakes (they are my favorite) Those pancakes sound delicious!
Just think it could be worse--he could eat crayons like Cole did the other day and then spit them all over your floor. Yeah--that was fun to clean up.
ok but how cute is he :) kinda reminds me of violet bulregard (sp?) from willy wonka :)
I agree that he looks so big! He's going to make a great big brother. Blueberries rock.
Katie, my darling.it has been way to long! Jack is so cute! um turbo kick is not the same at all with out you. i have started takin power pump with amy and now i understand the soreness that you were talking about going from pump one ay to turbo kick the next! things here are good just preparing for a mission still, but hopefully only 6 more months yeah! ive lost 7 pounds healthily its been hard but im trying to loose 25 before the mission! i hope all is going well for you! i miss you! ps when are you due?
He is so cute!! I have to agree with Jack, blueberries are delicious! I hope you are feeling well.
Hey, Katie! You told me about your blog Friday at the gym and I forgot to tell you that mine if private, so I need your email address so I can send you an invite. Sorry, hope you don't think I'm lame.
kristachamberlain@hotmail.com
is mine. Easy enough, right?
By the time you get this you might have had the babies already, so I hope all goes well! I am thinking about you! Take care- Krista
YOu're KILLING me,.. where are these babies!?
Katie, when are you due?!
Post a Comment