The babies are 3 months old today. It's gone by fast in some respects, but at the same time I feel like I know these babies so much better than you could possibly get to know someone in 3 short months. Here are some pics from our photo shoot this afternoon.
Your twins are so beautiful! I can't believe how big and yummy they have gotten...you do good work! Hope to see you soon- with the marathon training I haven't spent much time at the gym in the past few months. Hope you are doing well!
Awwww... fer cute! Though, I'll be honest, I'm grateful to only have to figure out how to take care of one right now. But I suppose all first-time moms feel like that.
ok they are sooo stinkin' cute!! i want to squeeze them :)
ps - my twins will be 1 on thursday...TAKE A GAZILLION PICS OF YOUR BABIES NOW!!! you wont believe how fast the time goes. (yes, the all caps were necessary because i was yelling at you because its that important to me)
Thanks for the pics, Katie. What a couple of cuties! I hate that they get big so fast. I always thought babies should stay small as long as it took to grow them inside you!
By the way, I have been dying that I haven't been able to get to your class. I had a sick child all week and had to be responsible and not bring him to the daycare (even though he probably got it there from someone with an unresponsible parent!)Anyway, I have been forcing myself to run outside. But, hopefully I will see you tomorrow!
Wow. Those are some dang good lookin' kids. :) I am just sad that for some crazy reason, we move down the street and drop off the edge of the earth. How is that?? I need a car. That's the whole problem. If I had a car, I would come and visit and snuggle your little kiddos and we could chat and eat. Haha. :)
We seriously miss you guys. I need to give you a call again (this time on your home number) and work something out so we can have you guys over soon! We would love that. I loved your story about Jack and his conversation with wanting Jesus to come down and be with him. So cute. What a little stud. And the post about "not sure if I could ever have twins" or whatever... you totally can and DO! I'm gonna watch what I say from now on... jk.
Kt, they are soooo cute! I miss those little babies. They are already so big, I can't imagine what they are going to look like when we get back to Provo!
21 comments:
I love trying to get as many pics of them both looking at the camera as you can!! My blog is carterandkenji.blogspot.com in case I hadn't told you!
they are adorable! twins are just amazing to me! they look a lot like their daddy!
They look a lot like Jack did, especially your little boy.
Your twins are so beautiful! I can't believe how big and yummy they have gotten...you do good work! Hope to see you soon- with the marathon training I haven't spent much time at the gym in the past few months. Hope you are doing well!
Congrats on 3 months! A big accomplishment! We can't wait to meet them...I'll be emailing you soon.
Beautiful babies!
Awwww... fer cute! Though, I'll be honest, I'm grateful to only have to figure out how to take care of one right now. But I suppose all first-time moms feel like that.
Time does fly by, and I totally agree with how it fells like they have been with us a long time! They are as cute as ever!
They are so adorable!!
Great work Katie. They are so cute! I love it!
they look so cute!
ok they are sooo stinkin' cute!! i want to squeeze them :)
ps - my twins will be 1 on thursday...TAKE A GAZILLION PICS OF YOUR BABIES NOW!!! you wont believe how fast the time goes. (yes, the all caps were necessary because i was yelling at you because its that important to me)
Thanks for the pics, Katie. What a couple of cuties! I hate that they get big so fast. I always thought babies should stay small as long as it took to grow them inside you!
By the way, I have been dying that I haven't been able to get to your class. I had a sick child all week and had to be responsible and not bring him to the daycare (even though he probably got it there from someone with an unresponsible parent!)Anyway, I have been forcing myself to run outside. But, hopefully I will see you tomorrow!
They are SO cute! I can't believe that they are already three months!
Good work! I am glad your still sain and happy! If I ever have twins, you'll be my role model
How cute! You're so lucky! I bet they keep you pretty busy...
Wow. Those are some dang good lookin' kids. :) I am just sad that for some crazy reason, we move down the street and drop off the edge of the earth. How is that?? I need a car. That's the whole problem. If I had a car, I would come and visit and snuggle your little kiddos and we could chat and eat. Haha. :)
We seriously miss you guys. I need to give you a call again (this time on your home number) and work something out so we can have you guys over soon! We would love that. I loved your story about Jack and his conversation with wanting Jesus to come down and be with him. So cute. What a little stud. And the post about "not sure if I could ever have twins" or whatever... you totally can and DO! I'm gonna watch what I say from now on... jk.
Goodness!! They are so stinkin' cute. I love the smile on Max's face in the last picture....priceless!
oh my GOODNESS!
these kids are so cute, i love the tiny smiles.
p.s. call me and we'll seriously go walking mmmk
Blaine and I decided that they both look a lot like you! That must mean you're pretty darn cute.
In those pictures they actually look a lot alike! I have never thought that before....
Kt, they are soooo cute! I miss those little babies. They are already so big, I can't imagine what they are going to look like when we get back to Provo!
Post a Comment