Anyway, enough whining. Here are some of the cute things I've been able to capture Jack & Max doing together.
This was on our walk home from the library the other day. Both boys must have been exhausted and zonked out on the ride home.
Here they are hangin' out in their diapers. Sometimes I think kids look so cute in just their diaper. I've noticed Jack becoming more interested in the babies lately. It's cute to see him interact with them.
10 comments:
awwww that is so cute that Jack Jack is starting to bond with the twinners! So cute =)
what a pair of cuties!! I totally agree that babies are so cute in their diapers. Way to go on being active this summer. Your kids are so lucky they have you as a mom.
Those are just the cutest boys ever! Oh boy oh boy. Katie you can come use our computer/internet anytime!
I'm all about babies nakey too. So cute. And so good to see you the other day, supermom.
You guys make cute babies. Enough said. :)
very cute boys! i am glad you said that about diapers cause i think the same thing :)
What cute boys you have! It must be so great to see them develop a special relationship!
Katie, u are so lucky!! Such sweet babie!!! Two times the work, but twice the fun and joy too. Such good stuff.
oh that's so darn cute. jack seems like a wonderful brother.
They are SO SO CUTE! Can't wai to see y'all.
Post a Comment