Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Las Vegas

Last weekend we traveled down to Las Vegas for the BYU football game. We rode down with our friends Seth & Carrol Robins and met up with some of our other friends, Daniel & Katey Carlson, while we were there. Daniel's parents also came into town and went to the game with us.

While Las Vegas is not really my kind of city (I'm not really into gambling, porn, smoking, etc.) we stayed in a hotel off "the strip" and had a really great time going swimming, going to the outlet malls, having dinner at Hard Rock Cafe, and of course going to the BYU football game!

We left Jack here with his aunt & uncle (thank you Anna & Dante!), and just took the twins who were angel travelers! It was a great weekend!


The babies being happy travelers.


Carrol and I getting ready to take the babies out for a walk.



We went and walked down the strip and Max just kept looking up and smiling at me. It was so cute.


At the football game. Go COUGARS!!!





Meanwhile, this is what Anna & Dante were doing with Jack back home...

12 comments:

Annette said...

very cute~the twins are looking so grown up. I am glad that you had a safe and fun trip.
Luv,
ma

Abbie said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how much Max looks like Jack!! Unbelievable! Your family is so adorable. :)

cjt1959 said...

Hey Katie, You guys are the cutest...all of you! And so fun that you went down to the game.
I missed your class Monday because I was teaching...I totally forgot that I had to teach because of fall break this week...and next Monday I take the kids to the fire station on MONDAY again! I could maybe come for 30 minutes, but we will see. I am really not ditching since you are trying Zumba!!!

Sarah F said...

those kids get cuter and cuter every month. seriously! they are beautiful/handsome. i'm glad they were good travelers! sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a fun time.

Maryblog said...

Why were we not invited? Just teasing! Oh I remember why. Anyway it sounds like a fun time! We wish we could have come. The twins are soooooo big! We miss you guys! I love the ghost picture! Jack is so fun!

Marissa and Blaine said...

That's great that the twins were such great travelers! Looks like you guys had a fun time! The twins are getting so big! Max looks so much like Jack!

Angela said...

Looks like it was super fun!!! :) I can't believe how big the twins are getting...Max looks a lot like Jack...don't ya think? So cute!!!

Lori said...

Okay-- that looks like a blast! I love the ghosts, and I love the frog cake! Way to go! I still can't get over how cute your kids are... and I think it's adorable how happy and smiley Max is. :)

Robnz Fam said...

That was t-h-e-e funnest trip ever. Those babies are the greatest travelers too. Thanks for the memories! I'll never forget the 'bean shaped pool'.

Ok, maybe I should just let that one go, but seriously KT...what were you thinking? HEHE!!!

Carol said...

your babies are getting so big and cute! i am so glad you guys got to go to vegas for the game - how fun!!

Kimmel Tippets said...

So, I am usually just a reader and not a commenter of blogs but I have to say what a small world it is. I used to be in the same Ward as Seth and Carol Robbins...back in the BYU-114th Ward. You twins are adorable and when we were potty training our oldest, Mazie, we had to let her run around in undies all the time too...but it was totally worth it. And...impressive pumpkins, both in the carving and the fact you grew them yourself!