Jack refuses to smile like a normal human being. And, we must do everything in undies only because while potty training he manages to pee on everything...shirts and pants, so I just let him run around in undies! Anyway, this is Jack helping carve our pumpkin WHICH, I'll have you know, we grew in our very own garden!
Here we are with the finished products. I carved the ghost on the right and Mike did the "Y" on the left. I must say I'm pretty impressed with Mike's "Y." He made the pattern himself!
Here are a few pictures of the twins who smile all of the time now! I love it.
16 comments:
Great pumpkins! Adorable pictures! Evelyn's eyes are to die for!
I'm amazed with Evelyn's eyes!! They are stunning blue! So pretty. Love the pumpkins. I can't believe you grew them...do you have any extras? :)
Don't you think Evelyn looks like your mom? Definitely has some Bell in her. Max looks like a spitting image of Jack...they are darling.
So adorable! Those pumpkins are AMAZING. And Evelyn, those eyes are GORGEOUS!
We still can't get Emi to #2 on the potty. What am I to do? She gets the worst belly aches because of it too!
cute cute!! I will hire you to carve our pumpkins:-)
So cute. I love all of the smiles... even Jack's silly smile. :)
I am definitely impressed that those pumpkins came from your very own garden! I wasn't so ambitious... I tried growing the miniature pumpkins and ended up throwing ALL of the starts away when I hadn't watered them for a week {or more} after Katelyn was born. Better luck next year, huh? You look fantastic by the way.
PS- I'm convinced you can do anything you set your mind to. Seriously... twins AND home-grown pumpkins in the SAME YEAR?! Overachiever. jk. ;)
Gorgeous--your kids are just that. And wlecome to the non-normal smile phase. At 4 1/2 I am still fighting it. We just went and had pics done today and I cringed because Jake has a beautiful natural smile--but point a camera at him and say "cheese" and it's all over.
Come back soon--so I can play with those babies.
ahh this is the best age...all smiles. they are too adorable seriously!! It makes me want to photograph them.
Way to go on the pumpkins...and Max and Evie just keep getting cuter and cuter! So fun!!! :)
you have gorgeous gorgeous babies! and that's so exciting that jack is potty training!
impressive home-grown pumpkins! i grew one once, kinda on accident, and it only was like 5 inches wide...
Cute pictures! They are adorable. I'm still a little mad I haven't met them. Hmmm...maybe we should do something about it already! Oh and Kate's hair is curly but not that curly, it takes a little work from her mama!
How fun! I love the pumpkins. Way to go growing them yourself
CUTE! Pretty good lookin' pumpkin
Katie, you are amazing with all that you do. Raising a super cute toddler, 2 gorgeous babies, exercising regularly, making wonderful cakes, growing pumpkins, carving them....wow girlfriend! You are super and an inspiration!
Love the Y pumpkin. Awesome! I think your kids are so adorable. The twins are ahhhh so cute and of course Jack is too!
All 3 of your kids are ADORABLE!
Post a Comment