
I just wanted to let all of my local peeps know that I will be teaching a special Thanksgiving workout on Thanksgiving morning. It's going to be at the Provo 24 Hr. Fitness, 8:30 a.m. (I know, it's kinda early but that's so you can workout and still get home and get your Thanksgiving cooking done), we are doing Zumba, and it's FREE for anyone that wants to come. Just tell the front desk that you are there for my class.
If you've never done Zumba it is such a blast! It's a latin-based dance class but you don't have to be a dancer to do it. I've never taken a day of dance in my life (which is probably obvious when you see me dance), but it seriously is such a fun time.
Plus, after you workout you don't have to feel quite as bad about eating all of that yummy Thanksgiving goodness. I really do hope to see you there!
7 comments:
Bummer that I can't come. We just decided to go to Colorado for Thanksgiving. Oh man, I will be packing on the pounds at my in-laws I am sure. Uuugh, it is so hard to keep up when you're pregnant!
I'll miss you for sure, have fun!
wow you are smokin' some serious crack here my sweet friend :) i went to a zumba class and walked out after 5 minutes. i can't zumba to save my life...but there were some bigger woman (to put it nicely) in front of me with some serious moves...ya no zumba for me.
that's awesome that you are teaching it though - i would love to come to your class!
I may run that day...but we will see! I mised class this week because I had to teach an extra day. My week is not complete without that Zumba! Happy Thanksgiving! Cheryl
KT- You know that if I lived close I would totally be there!!! I love that you are teaching Zumba!!! I am so looking forward to getting back into it...I haven't been able to since the surgery. Anyways, have a blast tomorrow! By the way, I am grateful for you on Thanksgiving and always! You are the best! Love you!
Im going private. Will you send me your email address again so I can add you to my reader list? Email it to stephens307@yahoo.com
Why doesn't anybody ever update this blog?!?!
K- that sounds like a blast.... How are you guys anyway? I'm so glad you had a great Cmas!
Post a Comment