The babies love to chew on my teaspoons while I'm getting dinner ready. Thankfully I have two metal sets. What is it with babies and metal in their mouth?
No, I don't usually bathe the kids this way. It was time to switch one baby out for another and I thought I'd see if they liked sitting in the little tub together. Their faces were my answer. Loved it. We've since graduated to just bathing in the big tub.
Jack and the babes with Santa.
Jack with Santa. Can you tell he was excited?
Mike and I being dorks at Temple Square.
Me and all the kiddies at Temple Square.
Jack, my man. Love this kid.
The babies all bundled up to see the lights.
The babies enjoying their stocking stuffers.
Jack in his Christmas outfit.
Jack and I sledding down the "hill" next to our house. Okay, it's not even close to a hill but Jack loved it.
Jack with our snowman. Which we, of course, named "Frosty."
Mike and Jack getting ready to head out and play!
Evelyn doing her yoga. It cracks me up when she does this!
Too cute to not post two pictures of it.
Caught!!! These two always head straight for the bathroom the second they hear the tub turn on.
Here they are wanting so badly to get in the tub with Jack.
Wish granted. They absolutely love the tub.
This is what the babies do when they are suppose to be sleeping. They stand at the end of their cribs and "talk" to each other. They laugh, hold hands, do whatever. I often stand at the door and peek in on them. It's so cute.
The next shots are a series of what we now call "scrunchy face." No matter what is going on when Max sees that I have the camera he pulls this face. It's actually quite endearing and downright hilarious!
One of Evelyn just 'cause she's so pretty.
This is a Christmas break project that Mike and I took on. Mostly Mike. We bought this gem at DI and transformed it. They twins have been needing a dresser since they were born and we just haven't been able to afford one. This ended up costing us about $40 bucks total!!
This is what the babies do whenever I get down on the floor. Crawl all over me! Good thing I'm not claustrophobic.
Jack trying to find something to do in order to stay entertained. Winter is hard. All we want to do is go play outside!!
My cute babies. They are almost 11 months old now...
Anyone make it through all of those?! Here's to not waiting 2 1/2 months to post again!
31 comments:
I was so happy to see pics of your cute kids!!!! They are so big. I love Jack's pic with Santa. And the babies ion the tub is adorable.
we loved every single one! Jack on Santa's lap made us laugh the hardest.
yay! Finally! OH MY GOODNESS! The three of them are so big! I love it! The picture of them at the tub and Jacks cute smile I amazing! I love it! Keep the posts coming. Thanks for lots of pictures. As always Katie, you look amazing! We miss you guys! I can't get enough of those cute faces (all 5 of them!)
thanx for updating. it was funt o see the twins in their grown-up-ness.
Luv,
mabell
Your kids are so darn cute!
It's good to see you are still alive! I have been wondering how life is with your twins. Love Max's smile, and Evelyn's eyes are just mesmerizing!
Yeah! I got here! It was worth it. What cute kids. (Mom is pretty cute too!) They are growing up so fast. Can't wait to see them.
love.dad
So cute!!! You have done well!! keep up the good work!
Seriously, that was such a fun post. I'm glad you decided to update us. Your kids are so cute!!!
I loved the pictures of the twins in the tub and Jack on Santa's lap - those were the cutest pictures I've ever seen! P.S. We might need to have a playdate so Holland can do some "yoga" with Evelyn :)
Oh my goodness,.. I can't believe it has been almost a year! What sweet kids!!
Oh my goodness this was the best post ever! I love love love the one of the babies talking to eachother:) so cute! Also Jack sure does love his mom:) when it finally gets warm we should all go to the park or on a bike ride or both!!!
Wow, Katie - the twins are getting so old!!! Crazy!
Too cute - I love the one of them caught sneaking into the bathroom...haha!
I can't believe those kids are getting so big. The twins are like how big Jack was when you left. So sad! You need to come back and visit...We all miss you!
Wow, I would say you are quite popular still judging by all those comments. Luckily my google reader tells me whenever there is a new post from someone, so I don't have to check slackers like you daily to see nothing for months! haha
I love the pics - those babies are just too cute. I could eat them up! Jack, too, of course! Keep up your posting now!
CUTE!!! Thanks for sharing pictures of your cute kiddies. Those are some seriously cute kids. You make an adorable Mother of three Kate. :)
BTW I can't believe your babies are almost a year old, or that Megan and Reed will be having twins barely a year after you. Those four kids are going to have a blast together!
Doesn't it feel great to know that so many people love you and your family?! You can count us in that bunch too. We sure miss you guys. Oh yeah, can you tell the babies to stop growing please until we get back?
Yes, we still read it but I have to say I am so glad you posted recent pics. I know your life is crazy though, so I don't hold it against you...ha ha. Ok so I am convinced that the bathtup photo of them is the cutest picture ever. So, you best be framing that one. I could even photoshot it all cute and stuff if you wanted sometime.
oh look! people do read your blog. Great pictures, the dresser turned out really cute. I can't believe how big those babies are. Can't wait to see you and them in 6"ish" months
Cute pics. I LOVE the one of them looking at Jack in the tub. So cute! Thanks for finally posting. :) It's easy once January rolls around...nothing happens in January...my lame blog is proof. :)
Katie and Mike, you guys have the cutest family ever!! That scrunchie face is called viejito in Spanish. They do it because of the flash! Smart little kids! The babies are getting so big. They are so cute peering into the bath and chatting in their cribs. You could just tell how happy you are and how much you love all three of them in your captions. Happy New Year!
Your kids are so darn cute! I love the pictures of them crawling towards the bath! So cute!
Katie, your little family is perfect. I loved all of your pictures. Jack is so big and the twins are as cute as can be. I loved the picture of them standing by the bath. Priceless. It's good to hear that all is better than ever. :)
wow, what adorable pictures! i love the one of the twins in the little bath! and them chillen together in their cribs. they are soo adorable! i love the scruncy face, and the picture of you and jack at temple square.
lots of pictures but I would've loved even more!
You sound like me and how often I post=) You kids are growing up so fast! I have a Christmas card for you that apparently got sent back. I will email you. Love you new hair cut!
katie you are beautiful and your kids are all just darling. i kept asking doug as i scrolled through the pictures, "why didn't we have twins? look how fun it is!" well, maybe in the millenium.
CUTE CUTE CUTE.... miss you even though you're down the street ;)
haha! I love the picture of the twins getting caught heading towards the tub... Then standing by it! :)
I LOVED these pictures of your darling family!!! You guys are all so cute...and it looks like you are having tons of fun together! Thanks for sharing, KT! Sure love you, friend!
You were totally right from our last chat-- they are looking less and less like each other. Don't get me wrong your kids all look amazingly like each other but I can definately see the differences now especially with the twins. They are adorable. I'm glad you posted more pics!
loved the pics!
Post a Comment