Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Final Product

Ta Da!!! 16 inches later, this is what I came away with. A big shout-out to Amy Dover for giving me her sister-in-law's name, Megan did an awesome job and I love the cut!


8 comments:

Mary Kendall said...

Katie I love it! It is so cute on you!!!!! Way to cut off 16 inches... I keep talking about cuttin gmy hair of and haven't yet.... It is encouraging to see you. Its beautiful!!!!

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

Oh my gosh Katie!!! I LOVE IT!!! It turned out so great. I wish that I had hair like your looks good long and short.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! You are beautiful with your new hair. Is it easy to do? Congrats and what an awesome thing to do for LaFawn.

Ian and Lara said...

Good Job! I love it too! So stylish! It really looks great on you! No more head aches from ponytails, yay!

Megan said...

cute cute hair.... way to go. I hardly recognize you though. Never known a KT without long, long hair. Looks adorable though!

Carol said...

ok LOVE the hair cut!!! you look so stinkin' cute - seriously...shake it girl :)

Michelle G. said...

I know you have enough "I love its" to boost your confidence about your new 'do, but I have to add one! You seriously look the best since I've known you. And I bet you'll never go back to long hair with a kid...it's so much easier to manage! And cheaper because you use less conditioner!

Angela said...

KT,
I love the hair!!! It is so cute! But then again...you are cute no matter what! I am looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!
Love you!
Ange