

Mike and I decided to attend the Gold's Gym Christmas party for my Birthday. Okay, I decided that we should attend the party. I know, that doesn't sound like the ultimate Birthday date, but I was convinced by some of the other instructors that we MUST attend. I'm actually quite glad that we did. Not only is the entire event catered by an amazing cook, but they provided free babysitting right there on-site (the event was held at the Gold's Gym tennis club so they made the tennis courts all fancy and held the party there). You can't beat that.
I must admit, however, that the real draw was the talk of all of the gifts given away. They weren't kidding. Let's see, they gave away Kitchen Aid's, iPod's, Laptops, 35, 40, and 50 inch LCD TV's, new beds, memory foam pads, a pool table, Rolex watches, and various other gifts. You ask, did we win anything? Unfortunately, no. However, I have only worked for Gold's gym since the beginning of October so I'm not too heartbroken about it. There's always next year, right?
All-in-all, it was a fun night out with great food, great company, some scary (but entertaining) wardrobe selections, and babysitting...all for FREE. Have I ever told you how cheap Mike and I are? This is a such a treat for cheap skates like us.
P.S. Jack was way too distracted by the balloons to look at the camera.
4 comments:
wow! i want to go to next years party! i never win anything either! sounds like some sweet give aways! holy cow!!
we are cheap skates too when it comes to dates and nights out!
We didn't win anything at the TWO Christmas parties that we went to but, we never get to dance and Spectrum's party had a live band that was actually pretty good. We had a good time.
glad you had a fun night out! and it is always better when it is cheap and fun!
man i am still bummed you guys didnt win anything. you look really good by the way - i like how your hair is half pulled up. we are all about a free night too - yay for not spending money :)
Post a Comment