Okay- your blog is officially so much fun to read! I think Benson felt deprived while I sat here & read and he sat in his bouncer... :) Now I need to update our blog! Thanks for the yummy snacks & for teaching us some new games. We loved it! Let me know about Mondays. I'm serious. Jackson is so adorable. I'd love to play with him 1 hour a week! Games again soon? We're in. :)
6 comments:
Jackson is getting so big! He is so cute! How are you guys doing in Utah? This blogging thing is pretty fun! Stay warm :)
That is so cute! As much as I would love for Jake and Cole to play in the snow, I'm grateful to not have to live in it.
So cute!
yes, ya is definitely the cutest snow angel ever :) he is quite squeezable in his snow pictures!
Okay- your blog is officially so much fun to read! I think Benson felt deprived while I sat here & read and he sat in his bouncer... :) Now I need to update our blog! Thanks for the yummy snacks & for teaching us some new games. We loved it! Let me know about Mondays. I'm serious. Jackson is so adorable. I'd love to play with him 1 hour a week! Games again soon? We're in. :)
he is so dang cute in his little snow jacket! like a little red marshmallow!
Post a Comment