Thursday, August 14, 2008

Orange Julius

For some reason I had forgotten about the goodness of a nice, cold Orange Julius. Last night we made some for dessert after our dinner and, as can probably be imagined, Jack was a huge fan. We had to catch some shots of him slurping up the OJ goodness. Oh, and you may also notice a piece of leftover broccoli on his chin. Sick.



15 comments:

Carol said...

oh my gosh he looks so big!!! he needs to do the next milk mustache add :) he's a cutie katie!

Becca said...

Yummy! Sometime I forget how good an orange julius is too.

Trent & Tara said...

man you are making me crave that right now!! ha ha. Thanks for your kind comment about my photos. I love photography so much. Want to be professional and own my own buisness one day. Jackson is getting so big....he is such a stud. Oh ya and by the way you have the longest sexiest legs. All the classes you teach pay off. I would kill for those legs. ha ha

Marissa and Blaine said...

Hi Katie-
Of course I remember you! Jackson is adorable! I can't believe how big he's gotten! Where are you guys living these days?

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin'CUTE!

Ian and Lara said...

He is so cute and I can't believe how big he is! I love his white blonde hair and his tan skin! MMM Orange Julius does sound so good!! I haven't had one for a long time!

Lindsey Bell said...

What a cute kid. I wonder if he remembers who we are!! I feel like I haven't seen him in forever!

:) said...

He is so dang cute!

The Thomas Family said...

Okay, I just had a flash back to probably over 20 years ago of you making Orange Julius for us in your parents kitchen. Mmmmmmmm, those are soooo good.
Jack really couldn't be any cuter. :)

Anonymous said...

I don't think he can get any cuter! Come back for a visit soon!

Kristine said...

Orange Julius is my absolute favorite! I'm so going to make some! Jack is soo cute and growing so much. I miss you guys and the ward!

Michelle G. said...

Good boy for eating his broccoli! Ha! Gross. Yep, I got the craving for an Orange Julius after reading this as well. Whatever it is. I know the brand, but I can't say I've had the pleasure...

So do you want to post your recipe?

Janni said...

We went to our new branch on sunday and luke was confused as to why none of his friends were in nursery. I miss you and Jack!

Amanda said...

Oh my heck,.. he is so cute!

Angela said...

How stinkin cute is he??? I love his blonde hair! He is the cutest!!! And...yum!!! I love Orange Julius!!!