Friday, September 12, 2008

Quesadilla - Minus the Cheese

Jack request a quesadilla for lunch today. I was pulling the tortillas and cheese out of the fridge and Jack said, "No cheese Mommy." I said, "Well Jack, if you don't want cheese on your quesadilla then it's just this." And I handed him a plain tortilla. Jack's response was, "tanks" (that's right, it's 'tanks' not 'thanks') and off he went. He told me he was going to go lay down. I followed him around the corner to find this...my sweet Jack laying on the floor eating his quesadilla...minus the cheese. I'm pretty sure you just call that a tortilla.


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny of Jack! I love it!!!I have been thinking about you guys lately. How are you doing? We are going to try to make it to a Y game this fall. I will let you know when we are. Maybe we can get together. Hope all is good!

Alysa Stewart said...

that is so cute! when i was a kid we'd have a plain tortilla as a bedtime snack -- so I think its adorable that he went and laid down.

mahina said...

well, that is a lot easier for you to make than a quesadilla with cheese!

Bridget said...

That reminds me of when I was younger and would ask my mom to make me a BLT with no tomato and no lettuce....that would be bacon and toast?
You guys are so cute!

Michelle G. said...

Haha this post cracks me up. It must not taste too good without the cheese, though? Good boy! Momma's got him trained to eat right! Jack is getting SO big!

Kedra Simpson said...

funny! I love that he is so sure of what he wants and has it all planned out. Too cute!

Justina Selim said...

That's so funny! He looks so big!

Linnea said...

Haha too cute!!! When I was little I always called it a "cheese quesadilla" - obviously didn't understand Spanish.

And yes, I found your blog incredibly fast. But Jeff is out of town so I have nothing else to do. So don't judge. :-)

Brittnie said...

Found your blog! Jack is so cute! We're at www.chiltrain.blogspot.com

dna said...

yes, that's dustin conk's boy. he just turned 2 and they have another boy who is about 3 months. you know he and dan when to hs together, right? they live up by seattle now.

Anonymous said...

what a cute boy. I love how he says thanks. Cole says it like "tank ku" for thank you.

:) said...

Why, does he look so much like Cody? Is that even a wheat tortilla? Yum m m

Trent & Tara said...

He looks so old in these photos. I barely recognized him. Thanks for that nice comment you left me. It made my day. i have felt so not cute in any way lately. I am losing hair from nursing and the pounds won't budge on the scale. Its very frustrating. But, thankyou. I think you have the most gorgeous barby like legs I have ever seen. You are in killer shape girl:) I need to make it to one of your classes sometime.

Becca said...

That's funny, whole wheat and all you healthy momma

Lori said...

This little guy cracks me up. He is so funny! Love it. I am a huge tortilla fan myself-- although cheese is a weakness, too. He never ceases to amaze me with the fun things he comes up with. :)