Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Our Summer

I know I'm a complete blogging failure. Here is my attempt to catch up on what we've been doing this summer. It can pretty much be summed up in 1 picture...




Yup, swimming...lots and lots of swimming. That's what we've been doing. We did also go camping (forgot the camera) and to the Rodeo (pictures to come...forgot the camera but my friend had hers and she's going to put the pics. on a disc for me).

The babies also recently turned 4 months old. Here are their stats:



Max - 11 lbs. 14 oz. (5% percentile)
Evelyn - 12 lbs. (10% percentile)

I can't remember their height but they are almost exactly the same height, and who really cares about their head size? Max's head is obviously bigger than Evelyn's.

Here are just a couple more pictures for the fun of it. We were trying to get both of the babes in their cute BYU attire, but Max was not having it. Evelyn was super happy though so we took some of just her.



11 comments:

Ian and Lara said...

Cute pictures of the twins. Love Max's red face. He reminds me a lot of what I remember Jack looked like. You look fabulous also!

Maryblog said...

Oh they are just the cutest. All three of them! Hey way to get a picture at the peaks. We should have a little photo shoot there!

mahina said...

twins are just so amazing to me! good for you for going out and having some summer fun! love max's red face! is he doing any better with the fussiness?

Sarah F said...

i just love that little smile on evelyn's face on the last picture! i'm so glad that we can go to 7 peaks together.

Grace said...

your little babies look so cute...I can see some Bell in them too. How are you adjusting to twins?

kandra said...

Can I just say that you look ridiculously amazing for having twin 4 months ago? You go girl! (As LaFawn would say lol)

Annette said...

thanx for the pix. It is almost time for 5 month pictures! They are starting tolook more and more like each other.
Jack is gowing a good crop of very blondie hairs!
Love,
mabell

Krista said...

Your kids are so darling. How can two babies both come out so dang cute? You did good! But I just have one question...how exactly do you take all 3 kids swimming by yourself? (Well I guess someone had to take the picture, so maybe you have help?) I try to take my 2 and 4 year old and it is so unnerving because Allie has absolutely no fear and thinks she has no need of any supervision of any kind. Too stressful for me! That is a fun thing for you to do. Glad you are doing well.

Becca said...

those babies are getting big. That purple top looks cute on you.

Carol said...

Very cute!! i espcially love the last one of evelyn. I cant wait to meet these kiddos some day in person - i better call joel :)

Leah said...

Love your swimsuit. You'd think I'd have seen it on you with all of our 7 Peaks trips!