Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Fire Hydrant



I don't even know how Jack discovered this, but he did. I mean, it's snow...it must be edible, right?

6 comments:

Leah said...

Thank goodness it wasn't cold enough to freeze his tongue to it!

Anonymous said...

he just keeps getting cuter and cuter. what are you guys feeding him?

Becca said...

those are cute pictures!

Lori said...

That is so funny! Allen thought the second picture was going to be of Jack with his tongue stuck to the fire hydrant... I know you wouldn't let that happen if you were right there watching! :) I will be calling you for your friend's phone # (haircut, possibly) and maybe for the swing! Benson is borderline driving me crazy. Hehe. Also, any update on Mondays? I'm here! I'd love it!

Carol said...

ok totally reminds me "the christmas story" movie where the kid gets his tongue stuck to the pole. very cute!

mahina said...

i saw that first picture and i thought he was going to get his tongue stuck! ouch! good thing he didn't!