Not that the help Jack lends is ever really "helpful," but it's the thought that counts, right? Seriously, Jack loves to help with everything. I usually find it quite adorable and don't mind letting him "help" for a few minutes every time we're trying to get things done.
Hopefully he's always this anxious to help, but I'm not going to count on that. I think that would be setting myself up for some major disappointment


9 comments:
I think it is so cute how Jackson is always wiping things down. Hopefully Benson will learn a thing or two from him. I'd be happy with that!
K- I attempted your rice krispies and seriously... I messed them up. They were only good fresh. What is up with that? So lame. But, I did make a cheesecake that turned out & I want to give you guys some (if you like cheesecake) because we have a ton left and it's so rich that I can't really even finish one slice. Can I pawn some off on you? Free dessert!
And yes, it has been forever. I'm already planning (without your knowledge) some of the fun things we should do soon... watch Pride & Prejudice, make cards, schedule a Mac makeover at Nordstrom... all fun things, right? Are you going to Enrichment tomorrow? If so, I'll see you there!
**Sorry that was so long! I think I have this problem where I really like to write...
Talk about cheap labor. That's awesome!
What a cutie.
that is so cute! what is he "helping" with in the second picture with mike?
That's cute. Jaike likes to help too. It's such a fun age.
Mahina- Jack was helping Mike hand something on the wall. Mike had already hammered the nail into the wall, but Jack had to hammer it too (with the plastic hammer he got in his tool belt for Christmas).
Jake loves to help vaccum. This usually takes about 30 mintues longer than it really should, but at least he wants to help. (i too am hoping this characteristic will stick.)
you got cute kids!!
He is such a cute boy! How fun to have such a cute helper!
Post a Comment