Friday, March 20, 2009

We HEART Sunshine

It has been so nice this week that we've had to get outside and take advantage. With the twins still being so young we haven't ventured further than the front yard, but that has seemed to suffice.

Jack is a little weird about the wind and his "blondie" hair. He really does call it his "blondie hair" and he doesn't like the wind to blow it, so he sports the cowboy hat to protect himself. I just loved the cowboy hat, camo shorts, and flip flops. Nice.



Our friends Dan and Brigham stopped by the other day and gave Jack a ride on Brigham's motorcycle. Then Dan decided to give both Brigham and Jack a ride at the same time. I'm pretty sure there's a weight limit on that little motorcycle.





Jack decided that he needed to have his chair next to the twins' chairs. I was going to sell Jack's chair because we don't really need it...then again, apparently we do.



Here are the twins snoozing on the couch. If only they were really always that peaceful. They've developed a lot of personality in the last 12 days. Or, they've at least decided that they like to scream if they're not being held all of the time.



And, here is Mike being Super-Dad tending to both babies. What a man!

14 comments:

Brittany said...

I know, don't you love this nice weather! I wish it would stay... I'm so glad you're giving that girl everything girly! I love the pink. Glad everything's going well. Let me know if you need anything.

Grace said...

your babies look beautiful and Jack sure is a cutie. Enjoy this time of their lives...as exhausted as you may get...you will always love it, especially as they get older.

Becca said...

Sweet babies! Good job Mike. Like the cowboy hat doesn't mess up Jack's hair! Funny.

Jaime said...

Katie...your babies are adorable!! The are SO beautiful!! You and Mike do good work. I saw your Dad tonight and he told me you had the babies, so of course I came home to check your blog. Really...they are so cute!

Janni said...

the picture of mike is fabulous, i have pictures of my dad holding us (the twins) and it cracks me up.

Sarah F said...

Haha Jack is so cute. And Max and Evelyn are just so adorable. I hope everything is going great for you! It helps when you can go outside in the nice weather :)

maggie-t said...

it is great to hear that everything is going well with the twins. Jack looks so cute in his cowboy hat: )

Amanda said...

How cute!! We sure miss Jack. Church just isn't the same anymore!! And those babies,.. My goodness are they so cute and squeezie!? You=hero! Fo shizzle!

Sarah F said...

I'm wayy down to go walking! Hopefully it doesn't snow too bad and we can get out there. Let me know when you want to go. Also, we were thinking about coming to visit you one of these days.

Mabe said...

I hope they come visit my house with that awesome bike! I love the pictures. Those twins are the cutest! And Jack is adorable as usual! Luv it!

mahina said...

how are you feeling? the babes are adorable! don't you just love when they think they need to be held all the time!?

Lindsey Bell said...

I love the pictures, especially Jack's blondie hair! he is so funny!

cjt1959 said...

Katie, save that picture of Jack with the hat and flip flops and camo shorts for his wedding DVD someday!! Your family is so darling! Hope you are feeling wonderful and getting some sleep!

Anna and Dante Valenzuela said...

hahaha Jackson is so funny!! I love that little boy, and it looks like the twinners are doing great! I will definitely have to stop by soon and see them now that I am not sick anymore!