Saturday, April 19, 2008
Blog Spam
It was bound to happen eventually...I received my first blog spam. What a disappointment! Anyway, you'll now notice that I have the word verification step added to posting a comment. Now, do not let this deter you from commenting 'cause seriously...we all know how rad comments are. Can you still use the word 'rad' without sounding like a total loser? I just don't need the junk comments in my life. Happy commenting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We had ours awhile ago too. It is terrible. It looks like you had a great time in OR. I was wondering what happened to you guys..Now I know!! :)
You and I were breathing the same Oregon air and I didn't know it??!!! Sounds like you had some busy family stuff going on, I would have loved to have seen you. I know we weren't best friends before (that was Becca's job) but now I have grown to love you and your family through my addiction to your blog. Isn't that a nicer way of saying I am your favorite stalker??!!!
i just used the word "rad" this week when i left a comment on anothers blog. so, i think rad is a totally awesome word!
i hate the word verification, just so you know! i'll try to get over it and still comment!
Comments are the best! :) ... and so are you!
Post a Comment