Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fun in the Tub!

Wow..I am having a HECK of a time getting video from my camera to my blog. I've tried this a number of times and all goes well until I go to view the blog and the video is not there! So, I'm going to try it again and maybe I just can't see the video but you can? I don't know why that would be, but I'm desperate for possibilities.

Can you see my video? It's of Jack playing in the tub yesterday morning. Let me know if you can see it, and if you can't see it I would appreciate any suggestions! Thanks.

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Don't you just love bathtime? I'm sure it just gets better from where I am. Sorry no video for me. I have no clue what to do. But Good Luck.

Kathlen said...

Depending on the size of the video, it take a while to upload. Plus there is a megabyte limit. Yeah I learned that the hard way, I waited all day to upload a video of Brett.

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

I had to end up putting in on you tube. Then I just put the code right into my blog entry.

mahina said...

sorry, can't see it! i'm sure it is super cute, though! you tube is the best suggestion, i think! never tried to put my own personal videos on my blog, so can't help you there!

Becca said...

No video! I can't give you any advice of how to get it there either.

KT said...

Hi Katie! Thanks for the post! Yeah, I'm kind-of ready to have this baby and I'm only half way there...ugh. You have such a cute little boy! Too bad the video didn't load. I have no idea how to do any of that stuff, yet!

Carol said...

you could try the utube thing that people do and just put it on your blog. I know with utube you can make your video private so only those that you want to view it can so the whole world isnt watching jack :)