Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Let's Try This Again

Okay, YouTube is most definitely the way to go. Thank you so much Jessica for the suggestion. We are just going to do it this way from here on out.

So, as I was saying yesterday...this is a clip of what Jack was doing for fun in the tub while I was getting ready.

21 comments:

Abbie said...

Sweet! I'm the first! That is such an adorable clip. I can't wait until Ella is old enough to understand me. :)

mahina said...

when i clicked on it i got a message that said the video was no longer available!? bummer! i want to see your cute little guy in the tub!

Katie Smith said...

Okay, try it now Mahina. I think I marked it private but that means no one can view it! Oops.

maggie-t said...

hmmm...for some reason my computer won't show the clip. I'm sure it is adorable though, Jack is so cute!

Amanda said...

Oh my,.. SOOOO cute!! How fun,.. Too bad bath time isn't so fun anymore! It's all about business for us moms!! I had never thought of throwing Bailey in the bath while I am getting ready,.. Good Idea Katie!

Kat Rose said...

You should take him on the road He has got a real talent.:) What a cutie!

Alysa Stewart said...

Adorable! I love it when he says "Again!"

what kind of a name is abra said...

So cute! I really miss those times, everything was new and sweet and I somehow wanted to memorize every adorable thing they did. Mostly, I love hearing in your voice how much you love being a mommy. Katie- you are beautiful!

Mel said...

That is so cute! Glad bath time can be so much fun!

Becca said...

You figured it out! That's cute.

Anonymous said...

that is so adorable!

Michelle G. said...

That is so cute, but I'm sure when Jack is a teenager he is not going to appreciate you putting him on YouTube naked haha. You have a really clean tub by the way :-)

Justina Selim said...

That is such a cute video! I love putting Aiden in the tub while I get ready. It is either that or throw on a movie, haha.

The Thomas Family said...

Cute! What a slippery little piggy. At least that's what I call our kids in the tub. Not that he looks at all like a pig. Infact he's a total doll. Fun video!

Carol said...

that is too cute!! man i miss that boy and his hecka long eyelashes :)

mahina said...

it worked!! he is so cute! love the slide and the naked buns, of course!

Jaime said...

What a happy boy! So sweet!

Lori said...

Why is he such a cool kid? That is seriously so fun.

Anonymous said...

too cute!!!

maggie-t said...

Hey Katie! Just wanted to let you know I missed you yesterday at church: )Have a fantastic week!

Chelle said...

What a great little buddy to have around. Brig and I always joke that our kids are our best entertainment. Last night we sat and watched our kids play for about an hour and a half, and it was such a blast.