Between the whirlwind trip to Oregon and having Mike's family, and my family in town for our siblings' graduations last week it's been slightly ridiculous to find any time to blog. I can't complain though, we have had such a blast spending time with our families. I must admit, however, that I don't know if I've ever eaten out so much in my entire life. Between Cafe Rio, Pizza, and the Olive Garden I think I need to commit myself to a 7 day fast. Oh, and don't forget about the cake, ice cream, and strawberry pie.
Does the fact that I spent 7 hours at an aerobics training (I worked out for 5 of the 7 hours) on Saturday at all justify all of the eating? I'm not feeling like it does. I'm just feeling like a large Marge.
So, here's to getting back into the regular routine I call life, and losing the 10 lbs. I surely gained over the last 5 days.
Oh, and just because I know how much we all like to see pictures on blogs I'll post a picture. Don't worry that I didn't take a single picture while our family was here..lame...so I just went outside and took a picture of one of God's most beautiful creations...the sunshine. I love it!! Especially when it's accompanied by 75 degree temperatures.
9 comments:
I HAVE missed you friend!
I had forgotten that Mom and Dad would be visiting. I bet that was fun.
I missed you! Did I tell you that I went to school with Jason Bills? Weird small world. Sounds like you had a fun week with family!
I don't think I have ever worked out for 5 hours in one day in my whole life! You are an inspiration! So fun to be with family for a while, but it is always nice to get back into the routine!
I think working out for 5 hours totally justifies eating anything you want. Does me sitting on the couch watching The Office do anything for my expanding butt? Probably not, but I do it anyway.
i have missed you updating your blog but i also knew that you had at least mike's family in town i didnt realize someone in your family graduated too. that must have been fun and next time you post a picture, can i see one of the cloudy sky please, this sunshine here in AZ is boring :) ha ha j/k
glad to have you back!!
life happens, just rememeber to always come back and fill us in when you can!
it's always hard to do the blog thing when you are either visitng others or have visitors. it's kind of rude to say, "i know we don't see you very much, but can you excuse me while i go blog?" not cool!!
Hi Katie Bell! You look fantastic! I didn't even recognize you at first. Your baby boy is adorable and looks just like your family. Take Care!
:) yeah for summer fun... let the count down to consistent sunshine begin!
Post a Comment