Thursday, October 25, 2007

Mamma's Tights




Jack had just come out of the bath and while I was putting some things away and gathering up Jackson's clothes he found my knee-high tights somewhere. He handed them to me like he wanted me to show him what they are for. So, we put 'em on! Jack thought that was pretty cool and proceeded to walk around the apartment dancing and minding his own business. Mike was less than thrilled when he saw the pictures of his SON wearing girls tights. Oh well, it's all in the name of fun, right?

7 comments:

Mary Kendall said...

Adorable. I can't believe the things kids are curious about sometimes. I hope you are feeling better!!!

Anonymous said...

This is too cute! Tell Mike not to worry, lots of famous and important men have worn tights. Like Shakespeare, and Peter Pan. (HEHEHE)It's all for fun. What's the point of taking pictures, if not to have embarassing pictures of them for when they are teenagers.

Leah said...

Reminds me of when Isaac insisted on wearing his friend's swimsuit while playing in the swimsuit. She is a girl. Geoff gagged at the pictures.

mahina said...

when i first saw the pictures before reading the post i thought, "ohhh, i wonder if mike knows what katie is dressing his son in??!!" i think mitch would have a heart attack, that is IF we ever have a son, to see his son in tights! but we would sure have a lot of options for him to wear!!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. I love the minds of little boys!

Carol said...

maybe we should call him jackie :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't that funny of our Jackson? Babies are so silly. It would be fun to introduce them to each other sometime. We need to get together regardless. It has been a while since I have seen you!