Wednesday, October 17, 2007

New Favorite Toy





Do you remember my blog from a little while back...Why Do We Buy Toys?...I'm still mystified by this question. Jack's new favorite toy is a straw. He'll crawl around the house (he still only walks when we make him) blowing into the straw. He grins from ear-to-ear after blowing into the straw because it makes a whistling noise that he thinks is so cool. From diapers to straws...what will be next I wonder?

6 comments:

mahina said...

he is so dang cute! i should give kawena a straw, i think she would love it!! thanks for the idea!

Anonymous said...

That is so hilarious! Cole was just playing with the exact same thing tonight at my parents house. He carried it around all night. I think I will be re-evaluating what we do for Christmas this year.

Anonymous said...

Our Jackson has that same onesie. How funny! Our boys are so similar in everything they do. How old is he now?

Megan said...

WE MISS JACK!!! What a funny little boy. Nate and Jocy still talk about him all the time. love you!

rozalyn said...

Hey Katie! You're little guy is absolutely darling! I think you can definitely see the Bell family resemblance. :)Isn't being a mom the best? I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog. I was going to ask Megan how you were doing and what you were up to. You have a beautiful family!

Mary Kendall said...

What a cutie. I didn't think it was a straw at first, maybe a worm. I was just noticing that he seems to be looking more like you these days.