
I'm pretty convinced that it's going to be a long time before I experience any kind of privacy in my life. Jack has been doing this since before we moved from Oregon, but this is the first time I've been able to capture a picture of it. Usually I'm the one in the shower, and I kid you not Jack does this EVERYDAY. Mike happened to be the lucky shower taker when this picture was taken. The minute you turn the water on Jack is on his way to the bathroom. He'll stand right at the edge of the shower, pull the curtain back and smile. Priceless.
4 comments:
how precious. The things keds do. Gotta love em!
nice - i like it :) i hope you hung up "quack" since you moved :)
I hear you on this one. Oh the joys of being a mom! No privacy!
That is hillarious!
Post a Comment