Sunday, October 14, 2007

Obsessed



You're probably already aware of this utterly amazing series of books, but if your aren't, I highly recommend reading these books. I am totally obsessed!! I finished Twilight in about 48 hours reading during every possible free minute of my day (that includes staying up until 1:00 a.m. one day, and 1:30 a.m. the next day). Twilight ends in a complete cliff hanger, so the minute I finished it we were off to the bookstore to buy the second installment called New Moon. Eclipse is the 3rd book, but I'm not quite there yet. Give me a day. So, here I am 10:30 p.m. on a Sunday evening just getting myself ready to read for the next few hours. Aaah...there's nothing quite like a good book.

5 comments:

mahina said...

thanks for posting a comment on my blog! i'm glad becca gave you my address. visit often and i love comments. jack is so cute! kawena just started walking last week, too! fun, fun!

how's school and utah?

i have read the first 2 of this series and i have the third but have not started because i'm not ready to invest the time yet!

Carol said...

AMEN sista!! I havent read a book since I had to in high school and my friends all made me read these - so I did. the first book took me a couple of weeks to finish until I got 3/4 of the way through the book and then i couldnt put it down and I was dying at the end of the book and had to have # 2 too. I just started reading # 3 yesterday and I am to chapter 4...call me we need to talk about these. sorry for the long comment :)

Anonymous said...

OK--so after having 10 friends rave about this series of books, I finally broke down and bought it today. once I get a free moment I plan to start.

Megan said...

I've read all three and loved them. I can't believe the buzz that is going on about them everywhere I go (or at least it seems). I guess there is a little bit of "vampire" in all of us. :)

Anonymous said...

You were right. I am now officially addicted to this series. I finished Twilight in less than 48 hours, and have now started New Moon!!