Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sick & Wrong



As I mentioned in my previous post, I've been quite ill the last 36 hours or so. Here are some fairly sick pictures of me coming out of my comatose state last night. Mike found it sincerely humorous (or possibly pathetic) that as soon as I started to come back around, I was on the computer blogging. Note my perfect posture...I think my body was so use to being curled up for a day-and-a-half I was having a hard time sitting up straight without my back killing me.

5 comments:

Leah said...

How come you aren't looking at my blog? Sorry to hear you've been so sick.

Carol said...

man planning a high school reunion last week made me miss a lot of good posts. sorry to hear that you are sick -but you still look good girl :) i love the straw toys - jared and i feel like such white trash at church because eli likes to play with a toothbrush and toothpaste - nice huh! i cant believe the snow storm - that is crazy! ihope you are feeling better - i havent finished the book yet but i will before the week is over and give you a call. sorry for the novel on here.

Anonymous said...

I know this is random, but your hair is so long!

Megan said...

I'm sorry you were sick. Being sick is bad enough by itself but as a mom it's even worse. There isn't anyway to call in sick and take the day off! I'm glad you are feeling better though- wish we were there to help out! My kids would have loved having Jack over for the day.

mahina said...

yeah, don't expect mike to ever understand the whole blogging thing! mitch chuckles at me, but i know he appreciates the blogging i do.

glad you're feeling better!

your hair is really long!!